Requirements: 4.0 and up, 1 GB+ RAM (may require a cold boot); 1GHz+ dual core CPU; Adreno 225, Tegra 3, SGX 540 or Mali 400-MP or higher GPU
Overview: In Choplifter HD™, players take on the role of an up and coming rescue pilot asked to join the elite, international helicopter rescue team. Pilots are trained to command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions.
Combining reality with elements of fantasy, missions will range from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks. Pilots must bank, hover, touch-down and sometimes even shake zombies from their chopper during lift-off in order to make their rescue and complete their mission. Choplifter HD™ dares players to risk their lives to save others.
• Players pilot many different helicopter types inspired by current military models
• Varied and dangerous terrain including urban areas, jungle outposts, arctic bases, and desert compounds with missions taking place at all hours of the day and night.
• Command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions ranging from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks
• Maneuver, fire, and extract under perilous conditions in order to carry out rescues
• Original Choplifter franchise creator Dan Gorlin serving as design consultant
Additional reduction of memory usage to address crashes on some devices
Download Instructions: credit to muzhiwan